Susy Baranszky-Job: Diploma in Fine Arts, BA-Studio Art, BEd-Visual Art, MEd-Arts Education, Advanced Diploma in Art Therapy (DVATI)
I am a professionally certified art therapist and in Delta, British Columbia. Art therapy is about personal exploration and healing through the act of creating visual art. Life transitions, tensions, trauma and transformations in relationships, careers, parenting, divorce, marriage, and creative growth are areas we can explore through the act of making messy art. Ways for wellness:
- facing grief, loss, failure and seeking hope.
- Communication relationships and restorative action practices.
- Renewed creativity and imagination: personal and artistic renewal, expansion and exploration.
- Mind-body connection: mindfulness, focus and relaxation.
- dream and subconscious exploration.
- managing and exploring emotions and behavior.
- Life balance pressures
- Self Care and personal development
Please explore this site for further thoughts and information on my private practice.