Diploma in Fine Arts, BA-Studio Art, BEd-Visual Art, MEd-Arts Education, Advanced Diploma in Art Therapy (DVATI)
Meet Susy Baranszky-Job: I am a professionally certified art therapist in South Delta (Ladner), British Columbia. Art therapy is about personal exploration and healing through the act of creating visual art. Life transitions, tensions, trauma and transformations in relationships, careers, parenting, divorce, marriage, and creative growth are just some of the areas we can explore through the act of making messy art. Together through visual expression we can:
- Face grief, loss, failure and seek hope.
- Open communication in relationships.
- Renew personal and artistic expansion and exploration.,
- Create mind-body connections, focus and mindfulness.
- Explore the subconscious and existential matters.
- Manage emotions and behavior.
- Create life balance through self care.
Please explore this site for further thoughts and information on my private practice.